Straight to the point because it's nice and sunny today and the outside is calling me. So to join in the fun click on over to Joyce's blog and answer your own questions
1. The Hodgepodge falls on the last day of February this year, a leap year. How will you spend that extra day?
Today is Scott's birthday so we celebrated with the kids Saturday while his kids were here. But today I will fix his favorite meal for dinner. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes.
2. What has recently required a leap of faith on your part?
Some will think this is weird, but a golden retriever took up here back in December. You could see his ribs he was so hungry. He was frustrating at first chewing on everything and dragging stuff up in the yard. But now that he has grown out of that stage we had all become attached to him. Well Saturday night he disappeared and all day Sunday we drove around calling him. Monday morning I prayed a simple prayer that if he was okay bring him home to us. A couple of hours later we heard a noise at the front door and it was him. He walked right inside the door in which he has never done. I gave Linda a towel to dry him off while I got him some food. And he hasn't left the yard since.
3. We're one week into the season of Lent...are you marking these 40 days in some way? Giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? How's it going so far?
Haven't given it any thought. But I'm still trying to stick to healthy eating, and exercising.
4. When was the last time you sat beside a fire?
Probably a couple of years. I know it's been a while since we built a fire outside and roasted marshmallow's with the kids.
5. Surf and Turf is on the menu. Do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf (lobster), just the turf (steak), or a menu so you can select another option?
Both would be just fine. I wouldn't complain at all.
6. If you could have any television program back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose?
When I was a teenager I didn't miss an episode of One Day at a Time. Even today I could watch it if it was on. Maybe I need to look on Netflex and see if they have them. LOL
7. They say an elephant never forgets. These days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat?
A gnat. At times I can even be in mid-sentence and forget what I was talking about.
8. Insert your own random thought here
Even though I haven't updated my weight lost lately I haven't given up. I do terrible on weekends so I think I'm going to start doing my weigh-in on Fridays. But I am still eating healthy and exercising, and losing weight. I will update this Friday what has been going on with it the last couple of weeks.