I feel changes beginning to happen in our lives. I can't go into detail about all of it right now. But I see more and more of the puzzle pieces being put together. And I truly believe one day I will be able to share everything.
But it has alot to do with stepping out in faith. Lack of faith is the reason why many churches and Christians live defeated and broken lives. If you are a Christian whose focus is always on the natural, you will have difficulty believing, accepting, and experience something that is beyond the natural. If you are to experience the supernatural dimension, then you must believe in the possibility of supernatural living. Believing in the possibility is not enough. If you want to experience the supernatural dimension, you must place yourself in the flow of what God is doing.
There is the idea that when we become, Christians, God joins himself to our life, and we can exercise His power as we see fit. We seem to think God wants to join in our plan. God doesn't join us. God allows us to join Him. We don't do our thing in His power. That is backward. God is not on your side. He is not on any body's side. God is the side! How does this work?
1. Pay attention to what God is doing in your community. If you see God doing something, drop everything and get in on it. When God is doing something in your community, don't let your loyalty to a dead church keep you from a living work of God.
2. Pay attention to what God is doing in your church. What is God anointing and blessing? What kind of worship does God seem to be blessing? Move in that direction.
3. Pay attention to what God may be doing in your home. Do you want a touch of the supernatural in your marriage? Pay attention to what God is doing in your spouse's life, and go in that direction. God is doing a work in the husband or the wife, and the other is not paying attention. What is God doing in your mate? Don't fight it. Join in, and see what God will do in your home.
4. Pay attention to what God is doing to use you as an influence.What is God doing in your office or workplace? Do you want to be an effective witness? Pay attention to what God is doing, and get in on it. Go in that direction. God is always doing something. There is never a time when He is not. Pay attention, and put yourself in the flow of what God's doing.
5. Pay attention to what God is doing in your life. What things are changing around you and in you? People are aware that things are constantly changing in them and around them, but they never seem to pick up on the idea that God is doing a work in their own life. Go with the flow of God, not against it, if you want to see the supernatural dimension of the promised land.