Random Dozen is back and if you've never joined in, you should. It's a great way to learn more about fellow bloggers.
1. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Can't really remember, maybe at a movie.
2. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?
Not really sure, maybe buy some yarn for crocheting haven't bought any in a while.
3. Do you volunteer anywhere?
No I have signed up to help with the local ALS (Lou Gherig's Disease) but so far haven't actually volunteered any of my time. But speaking of which if you shop at Kroger they will be selling $1.00 red paper sneakers until August 21st, for the ALS foundation.
4. What is your favorite summertime veggie or fruit, and how do you eat it?
fruit would be watermelon, has to be very cold and absolutely not salted.
5. Is your social sphere (circle of friends) small, medium or large?
I would say small. I would rather have a few very close friends than a large group of acquaintances.
6. When was the last time you attended a family or school reunion? How did that go?
July 10th. It started out as a birthday celebration for my Mom's "75th" birthday and she said I don't want anything make it a family reunion.
7. When you're feeling blue, what is the best way someone can cheer you up?
Either tell me something funny or remind me of something that happened that was funny.
8. Have you taken a vacation this summer?
Unfortunately not. We did take a day trip to a local water park and a weekend to a beach. But that about sums it up.
9. What is the most unnecessary item you carry with you all the time?
I can't think of anything. A must is phone, keys and purse but that's all necessary. Off the wall would be this extra weight that I carry around with me.
10. What is the best summer flick you have seen so far?
Well the only movies I've seen was with Makayla, so it would be a kid's movie. A toss-up between Despicable Me and Ramona.
11. Describe a perfect summer day.
A lazy stress-free day with family.
12. Please a share a favorite photo from the summer so far!