It's time for another random dozen, this one seems harder than the ones in the past. Or maybe the questions are just digging deeper into our thinking. lol Just click on the picture above and join the rest of us over at Linda's.
1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
Don't care for them, just give me flip-flops.
2. What is your favorite pizza?
pepperoni, and bacon with lots of cheese, is my favorite, but never get it. Usually just go with pepperoni, or cheese alfredo.
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
Well if we were still in the Savannah area that would be easy. Paula & Sons or Mrs. Wilkes. But now that we're about an hour away from there, not really sure. The only one I can think of that is locally owned is Fordham's Farmhouse, and that's exactly what it is. It's southern home-cooking and really good.
5. What is your current favorite snack?
If it's movie night with the kids we have to have popcorn with M&M's.
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
B. Biggest Loser definetly. Can't dance so that one is definetly out, and survive in the wilderness. LOL
Definetly could lose the extra weight, just don't know if I could handle all the screaming, even though this season does seem to be calmer.
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
I would say 8, we try to keep it clean but there is always paper or empty cups in there somewhere.
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until the flowers start blooming and the birds sing early in the morning.
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
Can't really think of anything specific. Maybe watching Biggest Loser last night and they drug Jillian through the mud puddles and put mud in unspeakable places.
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
losing weight. Would like to lose 70 lbs by Christmas
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
Something that my Mom told me Monday she was referring to one thing and I took into a situation that I'm facing. That when asked why she waited so long to rely on God about a health problem. She said she had to get to the point that she finally had all she could take. And that's when most of us really rely on Him is when we're at our ropes end.
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.