So, are you ready to play Plinko?
Definition of plink: "Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water." Plinko is also a carnival game we play at Oneighty, but pot-luck shots fits this meme better, I think.
So here are your random plinko questions lined up in a row just like tin cans: So answer the questions and then hop over to Linda's to join all the others.
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? Probably a four or five years or so. A pair of tennis shoes because I rarely wear them.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? No , I can honestly say so far I haven't. My son bought two boxes and offered me one of them, and I told him no. I ate one cookie. Trying to watch my portion control.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? Don't have a clue and don't think I would really care to learn.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? A child I think I was, but as I got older I'm sure I pushed the envelope some. And caused my Mom a few sleepless nights. I need to apoligize to her for them, because now that I have grown kids I know what she went through as a Mom.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? Just Blindside, and it was AWESOME. Will be one that I buy when it comes out on DVD.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? Always hard to watch anything like that done on one of your children. When they hurt you hurt. But as far as it being done on me, it doesn't bother me at all. My oldest daughter almost passes out from just the sight of needles, but she definetly didn't inherit that from me.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? That's a hard one, would say Saturday my one day to sleep late. But Sunday also because of church.
8. Do you miss anyone right now? I miss old friends that I haven't seen in a while. But also family that has passed away, especially my Dad, and brother. It gets easier but I think we will always miss them.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy? no not at all
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you. That's a hard one for me, I'm not a big shopper. But I'm sure I could find somewhere to spend it if I had it to max-out if I didn't have to pay it back.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? no, I go for the cheapest.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? Me looking into someone's eyes telling them how I feel. I have a hard time expressing how I feel because I worry about how it's going to be taken by the other person.
OK ... ready, aim, PLINK!