Linda posts 12 questions every Tuesday and we link up with our answers on Wednesday.
1. Define a great relationship. Honesty and trust.
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
Two soft tacos, and cinnamon twists from Taco Bell.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move? I haven't really ever thought about it. I would stay close to the coast as I am now. All of my family except for one brother is in Georgia so it would have to be where I could drive home often.
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? I am thankful for the way I was raised in a good christian home. The only thing I can think of is we would have been closer. Not in age but as in doing things together so we would still be close now that we're older.
6. Who's the funniest person you know? Not really sure about that one. In the blog world the first person I thought of was Quilly. And in real life my grandaughter Emily, she is always happy. The more you laugh the harder she will laugh.
7. Did you get enough sleep last night? Probably not because I truly enjoyed sleeping in last week while the kids were out on spring break.
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
Is it really time to get up?
9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
grilled--- HONESTLY Other than last night, about once a month or less I splurge and fry me some chicken livers. I know most will say gross and so does all of my family.
10. Are you afraid of the dark? nope can't say that I am.
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? a school teacher.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose? honest
Don't forget to enter my giveaway, ending Sunday.