Joyce and the rest of us.
1. Will you watch the Super Bowl? If so who will you root for? If you are outside the USA what is the 'big deal sporting event' in your own country?
I doubt I will watch it. I really don't get into all the hoopla.
2. Is ignorance bliss?
I believe it can be. Some people are ignorant and don't realize it.
3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy)
I would say happy. It usually takes alot to get me in a really bad mood and none of the others fit.
4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize the seating? (Men up front? Women up front? Couples sit together?) And thanks to Lori at Mountain Woman at Heart for the question! Everyone go say hi to Lori.
Men up front.
5. What is beauty?
It comes from within. Honesty, trustworthy, and caring.
6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose?
Definitely dessert. I'm best know for my desserts especially my gooey butter squares (Paula Deen's recipe).
7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer?
I want to call them pigs in a blanket but that's not it. Little smokies wrapped in crescent rolls.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have missed doing hodgepodge Wednesday. I have been so busy since Linda first had her stroke in December and her husband passing away. Now she's living with us permanently and I have taken her to at least two Doctor appts each week. Not to mention lawyer's office, tag office, social security office, banks, and shopping. Wow makes me tired just thinking about it.
Okay done venting, because truly I'm not complaining. Sunday I got really tired and had a melt-down. But I have nothing to complain about. Because I wouldn't want her anywhere else than here. I told her I know the stigma of being a mother-in-law but she's more like a 2nd mother to me.