Joyce over at From This Side of the Pond. Grab the questions, answer them and link up with the rest of us.
1. Using what's in your frig right now what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who are knocking at the front door this very minute?
Not much in there, cleaned it out Monday. Just some leftover dirty rice from last night, and plenty of eggs and milk.
2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but that probably never will?
Being so impatient. I am a now person. Maybe it comes from my Mom when we were younger and told to do something we did it right then. We never said just a minute, or argued that we didn't want to do it.
3. What's something about yourself that you hope will never change?
I would say my faith and love for Jesus, but I hope it grows each and every day. Other than that I'm drawing a blank.
4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards? Why?
Most of the time I try to find one with a Bible verse or some other nice verse on it. So I guess that would be serious.
5. Bird watching, shell gathering, or star gazing- your choice for whiling away the hours?
Shell gathering, love to walk down the beach and look for shells.
6. Do you double or triple check things? If so, what?
Most of the time I do. I always double check that I have my keys, purse, and cell phone before I close the front door when going off. I always double check that Scott has everything he needs for work, and that Makayla has what she needs for school before they walk out the door.
7. What's your favorite place for people watching?
The mall, or Wal-Mart. Some of them makes you wonder did they look in the mirror before they left their house.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
giveaway you can do so by this Friday. It's for a 25.00 Wal-Mart gift Card.