Once again I'm joining Linda and some of her friends for Random Dozen
I run the light. Because if I'm out at 2:00 AM it must be some kind of emergency.
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
Not that I can think of. Other than maybe clean house more.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
Either comment on their blog, or a follow-up email. If they leave an email address. But that's a pet peeve for another day.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
hmmm Nemo, or 101 Dalmations
5. Do you recycle?
Somewhat. We reuse plastic bags from the grocery store. We save cans and copper and cash them in.
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
Mostly games of chance. My favorite games are board games.
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
Not really. Most of the time I dream about whatever I was thinking about when I go to sleep.
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
That would have been waitressing at Shoney's. What it's like to make money just to pay bills.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
I love to read. Most of which I borrow from the library.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
Can't think of any. I'm not a big fashion trend type. I wear what's comfortable and affordable.
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
The day after Thanksgiving. I always say every year I'm going to start sooner. But never do.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
Not that I can think of. But I'm sure if I ever win the lottery there will be some jumping up and down. lol