Wednesday, January 20, 2010
24 , I was at a wonderful weight. And grey hair hadn't started showing up yet.
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?) That's a hard one because I love to bake from scratch. But my favorite would be cake for someone's birthday. Because it's whatever kind they have requested so I know it's going to make them happy.
3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal? CHOCOLATE, good worship music
4. When was the last time you danced in public? LOL Years ago, at least twenty.
5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer? Definetly a dreamer.
6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well? Always been there for them. There's not much that I can think of that any of them couldn't come to me and talk to me about.
7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show? Aunt Bea, because she's always in the kitchen.
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.? 2 Probably not very much.
9. Have you never been mellow? Have you never tried … to find a comfort from in side you? (Sorry, Jorge was singing that song just now, and it just seemed to be perfect timing as I was creating this week’s questions.) REAL question: What is your #1 driving pet peeve?
Just one. LOL I guess the worse one is when you want to pass someone and both lanes are going the same speed. If you get in the fast lane then pass whoever is in the slow lane, don't drive right beside them.
10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate? Blue, I have been in a slump since the New Year and can't seem to get myself out of it. No motivation to do anything other than the bare essentials. Memes, and review/giveaway blogs, can't seem to blog about anything I have to think of myself.
11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be? Depends on which day of the week it is. I will say a bear because if he could he would hibernate for the winter.
12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day? laundry, doesn't seem like I will ever get caught up.