Wednesday, February 10, 2010
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction? It's been a long time since we had that to happen. If so it would be for a hurricane warning. So my reaction would be do we have to evacuate, or not.
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve? Keeping the house clean. I clean but it never stays that way.
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day? Cant say that I do.
5. What song is on your mind today?
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic? contemporary
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room. I'm usually pretty good at it. Especially you know how on Sunday morning when everything is going wrong. The kids are grumpy, the husband is running late and you walk in church with a smile on your face. As if everything is perfect.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.) Not really sure because he's changed so much since we've gotten married.
9. When was the last time your heart raced? Can't remember.
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school? Elementary school we always decorated a shoe box for all of our Valentine's to go in. They don't do that here anymore, they bring them home in a paper bag.
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer? Anything but the boxes of chocolate, most of that candy just isn't that good to me.
12. Red or pink? Pink, definetly.