Anyways you know the drill hop over to Joyce's, grab the questions, answer them, and then link up with the rest of us.
1. Share a favorite song lyric.
I better not see 'I can't think of one' on any body's paper. That's an automatic F in the Wednesday Hodgepodge you know.
Well it is hard to think of just one. hehehe My family would tell you, I drive them crazy
But for a favorite song lyric, I would have to choose from my two favorite songs It Is Well With My Soul, and Amazing Grace. I love the history of the writing of It Is Well.
2. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
This morning, Makayla did while she was getting dressed for school. I told her apparently she wasn't getting enough sleep if she was that grouchy.
3. Money, fame, happiness...are they mutually exclusive?
Well there's the old saying money can't buy happiness, and I don't believe it can. Happiness comes from within. Money to do for others can bring joy in our lives, like watching our children/grandchildren opening their presents on Christmas morning. I always try to look for that one special one that I call their WOW present. One that lights up their eyes and brings out a shrill of excitement.
4. What is your favorite dish to prepare for family and friends that doesn't require turning on the stove, oven or an outdoor grill?
There's not much I make that doesn't require some type of cooking. All I can think of at the moment is No-Bake Cookies. Yum!!!
5. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week. What is one thing you could do this week to simplify your life? Will you do it?
I have DE-cluttered quite a bit, but I'm sure there is more I could do. Will I do it, not totally this week.
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being 100% and 1 being not at all) how tuned in are you to your country's national political scene?
I would say a 8. Because if I was totally tuned in, my blood pressure would probably be sky high. I can't understand how they can justify even considering bothering the incomes of the elderly, or any that are military related, whether currently serving or a veteran.
7. What are your final parting words to the month of July?
It's been a hot, dry one. Please send cooler temperatures, and some rain.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I should probably be cleaning house, but the mess will still be here this afternoon.