Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Wednesday Hodge Podge
It's Wednesday Hodge Podge so answer the questions and link up with Joyce. But I still can't comment on everyone's blog. So if I don't comment I've probably read it, typed a comment, and then sent to the sign in page of blogger. GRRRRR!!!
1. Do you and your family enjoy camping? What do you enjoy most/like the least when it comes to family camping? When was the last time you camped?
We've never been as a family other than in the backyard and that doesn't ever last all night. Scott and I have been a couple of times but not as often as we would like. I love getting away because it is so peaceful. No TV, video games, etc. But I hate it when you get caught in a rainstorm and the water comes in the tent in the middle of the night. It's been a few years since we have been.
2. Did you attend a summer camp when you were a kid? Is that a happy or not so happy memory?
I did as a teenager a few time. I enjoyed it, even if one year as soon as I got there I twisted my ankle. But there were alot of fun memories.
3. Over the course of your life, what have you probably spent more time pondering than anything else?
There's always a hard question thrown in the mix.
4. Which of the seven natural wonders of the world would you most like to see? There are many lists of 'wonders' but this is the standard natural wonder list-Mount Everest, The Great Barrier Reef, The Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls, The Harbor of Rio de Janerio, Paricutan Volcano and The Northern Lights.
Hard to narrow down to just one but I'm terrified of heights, and love the beach. So I will pick The Harbor of Rio do Janerio.
5. What was your first real job?
I was a waitress at Shoney's.
6. Lemonade or Sweet tea...which do you prefer on a hot summer day?
Funny about the only time I drink lemonade is with boiled peanuts. Sweet tea is good but I mostly drink water.
7. What is something that always brings a smile to your face?
Hugs and kisses from the people I love.
Picture overload of Everett. Now that I can finally post them on blogger.