Joyce over at From This Side of the Pond.
1. What is one thing on your bucket list? If you don't have a bucket list let's pretend you do.
I don't have a bucket list, but if I did. Travel, I would love to travel and see God's beauty in other parts of the world.
2. What makes a good dad?
One that loves their children unconditionally, and is always there for them no matter the distance. One that will discipline them and is consistent in their discipline. Children learn by example, and I hate the phrase do as I say not as I do. Because children are watching us to be their role models. They need our love and time more than material things.
I had a wonderful Dad, he never raised his voice to get our attention but we knew when he meant business. We knew he loved us and provided what we needed. With six of us there wasn't alot of room for wants, but we turned out just fine.
3. Are you afraid of insects? Which ones?
4. We're barbecuing...what's on the grill at your house?
It doesn't matter to me because if the grill is going it means I'm not cooking.
5. Do you believe that playing is more important than winning? Yes I do. Absolutely.
6. Do you tan? Use self tanners? Visit tanning salons? See your dermatologist at least once a year?
If we go to the beach or if I'm out in the sun I usually burn a little the first time then tan. I have never used self tanners or been to a tanning salon. As I get older a good tan isn't as important to me as it was when I was younger.
7. Five years ago I would never imagine that today I would_______________.
Be a Nana. Much less have two grandchildren in a two year span. And now a step-grandson. But I love it. There's nothing like it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm tired of being tired. I go back to the Doctor tomorrow since at this time I can't afford surgery. But I hope there is something that can be done. Because this is getting really old and depressing. On a happier note will be posting pictures of Chris and Shanea's wedding soon. It was a beautiful wedding.