Joyce's and join in the fun.
1. National Read a Road Map Day falls on April 5th. Would people say you have a good sense of direction? Do you rely on a GPS when you drive somewhere new? When was the last time you used a map?
Sense of direction, Scott would definitely tell you NO. Especially when Megan and I travel together. We seemed to always go the most out of way possible. You can read about our last excursion here .
I honestly can't remember the last time I used a map. With the age of computer I usually map quest the directions and just take them with me.
2. What's your favorite cookbook?
Well it would be a toss-up between a cookbook from the church I attended most of my life, and a cookbook that came from a Baptist church we attended around the time Michael was born.
To me church cookbooks are awesome especially the older the better is great for southern cooking.
3. What painting would you like to "walk into" and experience? Why?
Well honestly I couldn't think of one, until I read Donna's. I totally agree with her it would be awesome and in such awe to have been there.
4. What annoys you more- misspellings or mispronunciations?
misspellings, I use spell check for everything, and I wish facebook had spell check because there is definitely some people that need to use it.
5. What is something your mother or father considered important?
There's so many things I can think of for this one. But the most important one would be their salvation. Their love for Jesus shone through to their love for their family, their church, and their neighbors.
6. Do you like or dislike schedules?
I like schedules. I like to know what I'm going to be doing when.
7. Let's have some fun with National Poetry Month (that would be April)...write your own ending to this poem-
"Roses are Red
Violets are blue..."
What would we do without these
To answer each week.
Incidentally if you'd like to read the history behind that little ditty you'll find it here.
8. Insert your own random thought in this space.
Spring Break this week. Monday I had Emily overnight so she, Makayla, and myself planted some flower seeds. She loves being outside. Then Tuesday we all went to Monkey Joe's.
Today Makayla has been practicing learning how to decorate a cake. Linda use to decorate the cakes for all the kid's birthdays. She has since given me all her supplies. So we got her in the kitchen showing us how to use everything. Her vision did okay for about an hour and now she's tired so it's fading out again.