Well it's Wednesday so most of us know it's time for Wednesday Hodge Podge. So jump over to Joyce's and join in.
1. April rolls in at the end of this week and in celebration of that infamous date (April 1st) answer this
question-What is something foolish you've done?
The only thing I can think of at the moment, is Makayla and I met Megan and Emily at Chick-Fil-A a while back. When Megan saw me she asked me if I knew that I had my shirt on wrong side out. I said no and went right then to the bathroom and fixed it. Not really sure if anyone else noticed, didn't see anybody laughing other than my daughters.
2. With April comes Easter and that classic edible treat known as Peeps...so tell me...what's your favorite way to fix/eat chicken? That wasn't what you were expecting, was it? I 'fooled' you. teehee.
Wow! I almost answered it that I don't eat Peeps. But chicken, would have to be chicken and dumplings. Yum!!!
3. What's the best museum you've ever visited? Or your favorite? Or the one you'd most like to visit?
Not really sure. Ony one I can think of that I have been to is the Smithsonian Institute and that was in the late 1970's. Would love to go back to Washington DC and take my kids.
4. You know what they say about April showers...what's your preference-a shower or a bath?
5. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"...fact or fiction? Why?
True, as the weather gets warmer Scott travels more. That's what happens when your a commercial heating and air technician. And it gets hard spending only two days a week with him, so I cherish the time we have together even more.
6. What's your favorite product made/grown in your home state/province?
Peanuts is the first one that comes to mind. We even have a peanut festival in August.
7. What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?
The economy. Gas, groceries, utilities, and the dreaded taxes. I wonder sometimes how much more can of an increase can the average family stand. Most don't like to admit it but we live paycheck to paycheck and just pray no emergency comes up.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Reference to #6, must be why I'm having a hard time going to sleep tonight. lol