Joyce and the rest of the gang for Wednesday Hodge Podge.
1. What would you do if you found a pot of gold? Let's pretend this pot of gold is worth exactly $1500 (which would actually be more like a cup of gold at current values). Anyway, let's also pretend you have to spend it as opposed to making a donation someplace. Now tell me what you would do with that cup pot of gold?
Go shopping of course, that's a no brainer.
2. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way, shape, or form?
Nope, I lived in the Savannah area for 46 years and can remember going to the parade once maybe twice. Went there after the parade a couple of times but it's gotten way out of control, and too crowded.
3. Have you been bitten by the Spring Cleaning bug? What spring cleaning job most needs doing at your house? What spring cleaning job are you most dreading?
Unfortunately I haven't been bitten yet. My windows and blinds need cleaning so badly.
Dreading I guess the blinds, only way I remember my Mom cleaning them was to take them down one by one and putting them in the tub to get them clean. There's got to be an easier way, right?
4. lime-shamrock-sage-forest...your favorite shade of green?
I would say sage green.
5. Thomas Jefferson once said, "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it." So...do you believe in luck or do you believe we make our own luck?
I don't believe in luck. I believe that I am blessed.
6. Monday (3/14) was Pi Day. Get it? Pi =3.14. Those math types are so clever aren't they? Since I'm not one of them tell me what's your favorite piE (the edible kind).
7. That same date (3/14) happens to be the birthdate of the late physicist Albert Einstein. I bet he knew the value of Pi. So...what do you think is more important and or valuable in life... intelligence or common sense?
I would say intelligence, it's a shame we can't have both. But I have heard that the smarter a person is the less common sense they have. And I have definetly seen that in some people.
8. Insert your own random thought here.