Joyce's and grab the questions and link up with everyone else.
1. Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or forged their own path?
I mostly do my duty.
2. This week's Wednesday Hodgepodge happens to fall on Groundhog's Day. In keeping with that theme, if you could have a do-over of any one day out of the last seven, which day would it be and why. If you haven't seen the movie Groundhog Day this question will make absolutely no sense but that's okay....you can answer anyway.
Saturday, the one day I get to sleep late.
3. Hot cocoa...yay or nay on the marshmallows?
4. Do you wear makeup every day? What are the top two must haves in your daily makeup routine?
No makeup except on special occasions. Now that I'm getting older maybe I should, but I don't make it a daily routine.
5. Is it more important to you in a relationship to be loved or understood?
I would rather be loved.
6. Parsley sage rosemary or thyme... your favorite?
Not really sure. Maybe that's what I need is to add spice to my cooking.
7. What do you do when you feel angry?
Depends on why I am angry. If it's at someone close I usually let them know why.
Sometimes not in the most pleasant of ways.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've been thinking of doing a guest post on my blog. So if anyone is interested in writing a post to guest host on my blog please email me. email@example.com
OH and there's a giveaway coming up by the end of the week that has to do with "chocolate".