Wednesday, August 25, 2010
I don't care for it. Tacos is about my limits.
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
Right away. I could't go outside until it was finished. Back in the days when kids actually went outside to play until the street lights came on.
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
Not really sure were pretty limited to stores here. I've never been to a Ikea but from what I hear their awesome. The closest we have an hour away is a Bed Bath and Beyond and that doesn't even compare.
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
I never ate them always took a home lunch. Very picky eater.
5. Is religion a crutch?
I'm sure it can be. I don't focus on religion, I focus on Christ and my beliefs.
6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport?
Probably football. I don't really get into sports.
7. Do you consider yourself rich?
Money no I'm not. But heavenly blessings my Father owns it all.
8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
I've actually administered the heimlich maneuver before so I know I can do it. Have taken classes for both it and CPR, a few years ago.
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
Definetly waltz, evening gown swaying to the music.
10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone?
When I had to call my older brothers and other family and tell them I had gotten a phone call that my younger brother had passed away.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
I never attended college.
12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
There's always a song in my head. I can hear words and think of a song and start singing it. Gets on my families nerves. So no one song in particular.