blog, please do so. I hope to have a giveaway on it soon.If you haven't checked out my newest
Now for this week's random dozen. If you have never joined in you should. You have a chance to learn more about your fellow bloggers, and make new friends.
1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food?
funnel cake, no question about it.
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Not that I can think of.
3. What is your favorite gift to receive?
I'm not picky, it would vary as to who it was from.
4. When was the last time you tried something new?
I can't really think of anything lately.
5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?
Memoir, Mystery, Political Intrigue, Romance, Humor, Historical Fiction, Historical nonfiction, Chick Lit, Self-Help, Other
Christian romance and self-help is my favorite, mystery would be my least favorite.
6.Silver or Gold? gold
7. What makes you sigh?
tiredness, or deep thought about a problem
8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are?
35 sounds like a good age.
9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one?
Maybe to save them but not to protect them.
10. If you had to teach something, what would it be?
Cooking, I love to cook and bake.
11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do?
I would defend her and tell them I didn't want to hear their gossip.
12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?
Acts of Service
Words of Affirmation
Well according to the test I scored the highest in physical touch, then quality time.