Random Dozen. The list of those joining in is growing by leaps and bounds, because it is so much fun learning more about fellow bloggers. So what are you waiting on? Come join us.
1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason? Never really thought about it, probably even numbers.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you? 1 not at all.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered Inquisitive, but some would say nosy.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself? I'm not lucky, I'm blessed.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written? Anything about my children and grandaughter
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words. rainy, cool, windy today, stick around though that may change tomorrow.
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery) Most of the time I can read through somebodies fakeness.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking? Not as green as I would like to be. We recycle some but could do better when it comes to paper and cardboard.
9. What is your favorite song this week?
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up? Doesn't matter, even if it's a penny I pick it up.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...." I am seeing the first signs of Spring. woohoo!!!
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.