Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Changes

Over the weekend I cleaned up my layout.  As fun as it is to receive an award, they are very time consuming.  Please don't be offended if I don't pass them on, it's definetly not because I don't appreciate them.  I do, very much.  I get so excited each time,  just as I did with the very first one. 
I also deleted all the excess buttons I had on my layout.  Once again I hope nobody gets offended, but if I added every button of every blog I read.  My layout would be pretty full of them. 
Whew that was nice to get off of my chest. 
Thank ya'll for understanding why I did this.

2 comments:

  1. I don't blame you Thena. It can make your page look cluttered. Plus, receiving and passing on the awards takes up precious time!

    We all know you love us and mean no hard feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know what you mean. It is a hard thing to decide what to do and not offend anyone.

    You did a good job - looks great.
    sandie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and especially responding back to them. So please leave your email address instead of a no-reply format.
Have a blessed day!!