It's Wednesday so it's time for another hodgepodge. Link up to Joyce and the gang and learn more about your blogging buddies.
1. What do you do at the first sign of a cold? Will you get a flu shot this year?
Fortunately, I don't get a cold often, and most of the time I just grin and bear it. Unless it gets really bad then it's dayquil, and nyquil. I've never had a fly shot and not really sure when and if I ever will.
2. What advice can you give about how to conquer fear?
That's a hard one for me because my biggest fear is heights. In which seems to get worse with age, and I hate it because I would love to be able to drive through the mountains when the leaves are changing colors.
3. Share two good things about your life right now.
My house is clean for a change. hehehe
I've already started Christmas shopping, and if nothing else I've got the hardest one out of the way.
4. A hot fall fashion trend in 2011 is a return to sixties style...tunics with pants, shift dresses, pencil skirts, cinched waists, bold prints, high necklines and short lengths to name a few. How does this fashion trend fit with your wardrobe and personal sense of style?
Nothing like that in my personal wardrobe. I don't really stay to to date on styles, if I like it, it looks good on me, and I can afford it then it's my style.
5. Were you involved in scouting as a kid? How about as an adult?
I was never in scouting as a kid. But as an adult I have been Co-Leader when Makayla was a Daisy and a Brownie.
6. Apple, pear, plum, pumpkin...your favorite fall flavor?
Hopefully we don't have to choose from just those four. My favorite is pecan, don't really care for fruit.
7. What characteristics do you think are essential in a good teacher?
One that realizes the students potential and encourages them to do all they can do, and not let them by with just enough to get by. One that is kind but firm enough to keep control of a classroom. A love for children and not money. Because as we know teaching is not a high paying job, it's more of a calling.
8. Insert your own random thought here.