Joyce's. You know the routine, grab the questions, answer them and link up with the rest of us.
1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people?
I'm not one for crowds so significant conversation with two people would be just fine.
2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?
I can't think of anything out of the ordinary. Typical living room, a sofa, end tables, recliner, and a tv.
3. Do you hog the bed? Steal the covers? Snore?
No I definitely don't hog the bed. I sleep as close to the edge as I can because I have a fan on my nightstand. And it must be on at night. Can't say that I steal the covers, but if I do I'm sure he pulls them back. Scott says occasionally that I snore, but I don't think I do. I have on occasion when extremely tired woke myself up with my own snoring but that's not often.
4. Speaking of Easter dinner....what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?
I have never cooked lamb. I can remember once my Mom cooking leg of lamb. Don't remember anything about it, but if she only cooked it once it must not have went over well.
I usually bake a ham for Easter.
5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix-oooohhh...Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you?
Yes, I know exactly where my birth certificate is. On the shelf in my closet in a safe box. I can't remember the last time, maybe when I got my driver's license.
6. As a child, how did people describe you?
quiet, and picky eater is the only two things that pop in my head at the moment.
7. What do you complain about the most?
I try not to complain, but people that really shouldn't be driving. Like the woman I was behind Saturday that was going 15mph and passed 3 places she could have turned into after turning on her blinker. Not to mention that when she did finally turn she came to a complete stop to do it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
32 more school days. I don't know who gets more excited, me or Makayla. Also seven weeks until the due date of my first grandson. I know who's definitely more excited about that one would be Megan. She said last week he's already turned and dropped so she is soooo uncomfortable. Just hope he's not late like Emily was.