Joyce. Grab the questions, answer them and link to the rest of us. Have fun.
1. What is something that bothers you if it is not done perfectly?
Well I would have use to of said clothes hanging in a closet, or my cans and spices being in ABC order. But I'm learning not to be so anal. I use to hang Makayla's clothes not only all in the same direction, shirts together, shorts together, etc. But I would hang all the white shirts together, blue shirts, etc. You get the idea. And they would always start from the left to the right and be in primary colors, secondary colors, and neutrals, in that order.
2. What is one of your best childhood memories?
Only naming one is hard, but being that I can't make memories with my Dad anymore. I will say anytime I spent with him one on one. Either out in the garden, or years later when he taught me how to drive.
3. Do you plan to watch the Royal Wedding and when was the last time you wore a hat?
Well considering that to watch it live would be at 4:00AM. I'm sure I will probably watch it later in the day at some point.
I don't wear hats.
4. Where do you fall in the birth order in your family? Do you think this has influenced your personality?
I'm number 5 of 6. But was always labeled as the baby girl, so I think in a way I was raised as the baby.
5. Where do you think you spend most of your money?
The biggest bill is our house payment.
6. When you need to confront someone would you rather communicate in person, on the phone, by email or by letter? Why?
Depends on who it is. I'm not a confrontational person. If it's family probably in person or by phone. A business either by phone or email.
7. Dodge ball, freeze tag, kickball or jump rope? You have to pick one.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I read MaryBeth Chapman's book (Choosing To See) this week. If you haven't read it yet, you should. Wonderful book. It makes you laugh, cry, and laugh some more.