Joyce at From This Side of The Pond.
It's a great way to get to know other bloggers.
Also I will be drawing for the cookbook giveaway later today. If you haven't entered please do so. I also have a giveaway on my prayer blog that ends Sunday. There's only a couple of entries to that one so far, so your chances of winning is pretty good.
1. What is the most amazing weather you've ever seen?
Not amazing to most I'm sure. But we very rarely see snow in South Georgia. So Valentine's weekend this year to wake up to snow was pretty awesome.
2. What is a sound or noise you love?
rain falling, I can also remember when I was a little girl and would spend the night at my Grandmother's if it would rain and she had an old tin roof. So relaxing.
3. Do you like seafood? What's your favorite seafood dish?
Yes well some of it, fish, shrimp, and crab. And I would have to say low country boil is my favorite.
If you've never had it your missing a treat. It's awesome.
4. What part of your day requires the most patience?
Mornings, the alarm goes off and I'm up and ready to go. But the rest of the house takes them a few minutes to get going. Some mornings Makayla will come to breakfast and say "Mama, please stop singing".
Sometimes I think they do because I'm generally quite and not very out-going.
7. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Not really sure, last time nervous I guess the last time I went for a job interview.
8. Insert your own random thought here, and remember...I have a wooden spoon and I'm not afraid to use it.
I can't seem to get it together this morning. I keep jumping from blogger, to facebook, to email. Need to get this post finished TODAY.