It's Wednesday so time for another Random Dozen. Ya'll know the drill by now. Click on over to Linda's copy and answer the questions. Then link to the rest of us that are wanting to learn more about fellow bloggers.
1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not.
Yes most definetly. We found a Coleman Lantern once, bought it for $7.00 and sold it on Ebay for over $900.00. Need a couple more of those kind of finds.
2. Name the last thing you fixed.
As in repaired something. I wouldn't have a clue. As in cooked it would be dinner last night.
3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool
I don't really wear make-up, if I do, it's just mascara and maybe lipstick.
4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other?
Kitchen I don't have enough cabinets. Enough said stuff is thrown in them every which a way and I just have to walk away from them.
5. Which room could use re-decorating?
Well the hall bathroom still isn't finished so I guess that would be considered re-decorating.
6. Share something unique about your town.
7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be?
Love the Lord with all your heart, soul, and mind.
8. Do you Facebook?
Yes I do.
9. Describe your favorite shoes.
flip-flops, need I say more.
10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it?
music radio, contemporary christian.
11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal?
About an hour or so near Darien there is a seafood buffet call Pelican's Point. Haven't been there in a few years but it's really good. There's also one near Brunswick called The King and Prince. Both have every seafood you would want.
12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging.