Thursday, September 2, 2010

God the Healer

I can't believe I missed Random Dozen yesterday.  I had the pleasure of spending the last two days with Emily (my grandaughter).  She's eighteen months old today so you know she kept me on my toes. 
Also Scott works out of town alot during the week so some nights I don't sleep very well, and last night was one of them.  But he is on his way home and was able to come to stop by and see Chris today.  So I have written an update on my blog  Prayers and Praises.  We serve such an awesome God that still answers prayers. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, "Emily" time was worth missing it for! Blessings to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to have read the update on Chris.
    Prayer works and He will work things out.

    I have an award for you on my blog.
    May all of you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying Emily sounds like the best of times!
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update. God bless. sandie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and especially responding back to them. So please leave your email address instead of a no-reply format.
Have a blessed day!!