Saturday, July 31, 2010

You Never Let Go............TSMSS

I'm once again joining Amy for TSMSS .  This song has been on my mind alot the last couple of weeks.

There's not much change in Chris's condition.  They took the tubes out yesterday (Friday), but then had to put them back in.

Also a year or so ago I requested prayer for William with prostate cancer. He is still cancer-free.  But  his daughter (Heather) lost her baby girl at 20 weeks Thursday. 
Thank ya'll so much for the prayers, and words of encouragement.  Someone said to be a few days ago.  They were amazed at our strength, and our faith.  I know it's from the prayers of everyone that has given us the strength and peace that we have had through this.

6 comments:

  1. Praise God!! He will never let go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song we sing it at church, this song makes an impact and always gives me chills...this is my first time at your blog I pray your stepson fully recovers, just never let go and know he is always with you, in my prayers....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the message of this song...He never lets go...He'll never let go of you...or your son....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about Chris. I pray that he makes a full recovery soon. Also if you would like a handkerchief send to Williams daughter please send me her full name and address. That is very sad and I will keep her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope Chris gets better. good news re william and his cancer. will pray for william's daughter as well as Chris and willam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be praying for you and your entire family.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and especially responding back to them. So please leave your email address instead of a no-reply format.
Have a blessed day!!