Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Directions: Copy the questions, formulate answers, go over to Linda's and link your post there. Go visit others. Say nice things. Increase your blog traffic. Make your mom proud.
1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
Don't care for them. Only way I will eat marshmallows is in rice krispie treats, or roasted.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
I guess take a deep breath, don't really get nervous that often..
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
Yes especially after fresh cut grass.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
One of my children would be tolerable. Because I love them.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
The pain of a nose ring would go away quicker and is easily removable.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Sunrise service and breakfast with church family, church later that morning, then a big lunch with family.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
Just finished Thicker than Blood. It's better than it sounds.
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Not sure about difficult but I hate cleaning all the windows.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
Only two so far. But definetly could use more. I love wearing flip-flops almost year around.
12. Which color makes you happiest?
Bonus Joke (not part of the Random): Why did the Easter egg hide?
He was a little chicken!