Linda's for the questions and link them at the bottom of her post.
1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow? Not that I can recall. Growing up with 4 brothers I can remember my Dad taking them to learn to shoot guns, but I guess I was labeled too fragile. We did have archery in P.E. in High School but I don't remember much about it.
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are? Some of them. I know what cities they are in but that's about all. My closest one that lived in the same neighborhood, tried to seduce my first husband while we were still married so we don't exactly keep in touch.
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time? I would have to say on time, even though my husband would say late. But honestly I don't arrive late that often.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type? New York seems hurried and crowded and California seems more laid back, hang out at the beach. So I guess I would be more Cali type.
5. Do you have a special ring tone? no can't say that I do.
6. What is your favorite type of chip? Guess it would have to be KC Masterpiece.
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is .... My mind is blank at the moment.
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?" I can remember cutting my bangs when I was younger. Dont think they turned out too awefully bad.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
My house, definetly. We bought it a little over two years ago and stripped all the wallpaper and painted. I HATE the color the living room/dining room turned out. So I eventually have to re-paint it. Needs alot of updating shall we say.
10. Are you allergic to anything? long-haired cats, and so far my two oldest children are also.
11. Why is it so hard to change? We like routine. I think it's also our nature to be just a little stubborn. Well a lot stubborn for some. LOL
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic. I believe it's our human nature to want to feel loved by other people. Sometimes we make wrong choices to try and have that love. When if only we could realize we have the greatest love of all and that is the love of our Heavenly Father. Through Him we can love others as He does.