Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random Dozen

Although this begins with a salute to the Olympics, you'll notice about half-way through these questions that Linda turns the corner and goes off on another path as fast as a luge rounding a bend. Hence the name: Random.


1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?I don't watch the winter ones that much.  So I would have to go with a summer one.  Tennis or swimming, I'm not good at either but enjoy both.

2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?  The first one that comes to mind is the attack on Nancy Kerrigan.

3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics? no can't say that I have

4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in? cooking, well more so baking. love to bake from scratch.

5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage? not really

6. Do you enjoy sleeping late? Yes when I can but not real late because then I become lazy.

7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.)  No I have never performed CPR, and yes I do know how.

8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.  Austria would be nice.

9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically? Not that I can remember.

10. What is the last book you read?  The Sweet By and By

11. Do you enjoy sleeping late? NO, YOU write the question! How's that for random??  Ok since we're talking about sleep.   Is there any particular way you have to sleep?  My right side definetly, cannot sleep on my back at all.

12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant? Chicken and Dumplings at Cracker Barrel in which we don't have one so I don't get them often.

8 comments:

  1. Well my husband informs me if I'm sleeping on my back that I snore. Getting older is not for the feint of heart!

    I love Cracker Barrel Chicken and Dumplings...we don't have a CB near us either but we always make sure to stop there when we travel south.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cracker Barrel also. To many choices to pick out just one. It's funny we have two here in town, but have not been to either one. We usually do Cracker Barrel when we are out of town, cause it is one of those places no matter where you are it is always good!
    Good luck in the giveaway!

    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urgent prayer request and prayer button on arise 2 write.
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thena,

    It's funny, I too use to not be able to sleep on my back and with all this pain stuff going on recently, it's the only way I can without suffering any more than I need to. Someone once told me it improves our facial beauty as well.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's hard to beat those chick'n/dumplin's :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to a Cracker Barrell before. I know I'm missing out. Enjoyed reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed visiting today and will definately be back. I have never been to a Cracker Barrell before. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Austria is another country on my list of places I'd love to visit. I love that you enjoy baking too. And chicken and dumplings sounds so good. I enjoyed reading your list.

    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and especially responding back to them. So please leave your email address instead of a no-reply format.
Have a blessed day!!