Have you joined in the fun yet of Random Dozen? If not answer the questions and link over at Linda's with everyone else.1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
Sure, why waste them.
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching? Mostly during the day. I lie on the trampoline with Makayla and look at the shapes in the clouds.
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
Can't really think of anything lately. I do remember YEARS ago when one of my friends wanted me to drink beer. She tried putting ice cream in it, and it was still gross and wasted the ice cream in the process.
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!) Not that I can think of. But He does say if we don't praise him even the rocks will cry out.
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be? spanish. I know most says if they come here they should learn english. But their not going to so, it would be nice to know what they are talking about. Especially when your in walmart with them and their staring a hole through you.
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
An inspiration to many.
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
Can't think of anything.
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show? Yes, there is certain ones that I don't miss.
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
I think I sneeze fairly normal. It's not so loud that it draws attention to it.
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere? No, I read them online.
11. Are you a good speller? yes, It's one thing I'm anal about. I hate for words to be misspelled, but I can usually decipher if they are.
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about Lost lunch?
Usually noon or whenever I get hungry.