Wednesday, December 2, 2009
2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why?
Probably my pants, or capris. Depending on the weather I wear capris or shorts almost year around.
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without? Well since snakes aren't an animal can't choose them. Or mosquitos and gnats. lol An animal not really sure, none has ever done me any harm so I don't have anything against any of them.
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home? None at the moment. Will be one in the living room eventually. Hopefully before my family calls me Scrooge.
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak? I don't think so. I think I've learned some valuable lessons through some of my heartbreaks.
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression? I wouldn't call it let-down or depression. Just doesn't seem like Christmas. I love Christmas, shopping when it's easy, making my candy that I do every year, visiting family, and of course giving and getting gifts. Maybe it's because I'm older and I realize there is so many out there that will do without at Christmas. Or the older we get we lose loved ones, and close friends, and even though there is family here, some are missing.
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music? Not really, can definetly live without it.
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma? I have never thought about it. But it is so true, we don't say anything about perfect teeth, but we talk for days when we hear of someone having a boob job. Sorry that was the first one that came to my mind. lol
9. Enjoy horseback riding? I have never been, but I think I would as long as I was in control.
10. Shoes--practical or stylish? practical, comfortable flip-flops is preference
11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic. The first one I can remember is Bullet. I don't know why he was named that. He was a collie, looked like Lassie. Let's just say he shouldn't have fell asleep behind a back tire of my Mom's car.
12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done? I hate to even think about it. Maybe 10%, if that. I have bought 3 gifts so far.