Linda's weekly Random Dozen.
There are still two current giveaways and two new ones will be posted soon.
1. Which physical trait do you now accept--maybe not love, but accept--and no longer feel extremely self-conscious about? My hair. No curls whatsoever. My girls are the same way, straight, fine blonde hair.
2. This week Meredith Baxter Birney, best known as the mom on the favorite 80s sitcom "Family Ties" came out of the closet, which led me to formulate this question: Who do you think is/was the best TV mom?
Came out of the closet haven't heard about that one. LOL. Well I'm always teased that I came for the Beaver Cleaver family. lol But my favorite of all would be Reba. Love her.
3. Do you speak any foreign languages? Are there any you'd like to learn?
No I don't but there's times I would love to know spainish. That way when your in a store with mexican men you would know if they were talking about you or not. Maybe it's just down here in the South but they look at you like they could stare a hole through you while envisioning you naked.
4. Who is your personal hero? My parents. They taught me the christian way to live. I never heard them say anything negative about other people. If you can't say anything nice about them just keep quite.
5. What is one holiday food that you find extremely difficult to resist over- indulging in? Pecan pie, oh that was an answer to thanksgiving pie. lol Anything that I don't get often, like pecan pie, or all the candy I make. Which I will be glad when this rain is gone so I can make divinity.
6. Tell me about a Christmas decoration that has special meaning or sentimental value. I can't think of any one particular one. But any that my children made in school is special.
7. How do you feel about snow? It's been so long since we have had snow. What is that? My youngest daughter is nine and has never seen snow. I wish just for a little every winter. Just enough to get outside build a snowman, take pictures, and know that she has finally seen snow.
8. On average, how many hours of sleep do you get each night? Not that I'm jealous of any number over three or anything.
9. Tell me about your first crush. I don't know who the first one was. The one I think of first is the one that sat behind me in class and would blow in my ear during class. Back when it was still called Junior High now it's Middle School. So about the 7th grade.
10. You're stuck in a room for 2 hours with only a chalkboard and chalk. What will you write/draw? house, flowers, clouds, birds. I don't know give me crayons and a blank piece of paper and that's what I draw. So I assume chalk would be the same. Colored chalk would add a rainbow.
11. Do you dress for the current temp or for the day's forecast? The day's forecast. Especially if I'm going to be outside alot. I don't want to get overheated no matter what. Sorry at my age body temperature just isn't what it use to be.
12. Favorite Christmas movie is? The Christmas Shoes. Just found it on youtube. You can watch it there.