Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Last Random Dozen of 2009
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations? We usually do it right after the New Year. But what little I had out this year was taken down yesterday and all packed up ready to go in the attic until next year.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is: Just make it to the end of the year without going crazy will be wonderful.
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)? I'm not crazy about winter to begin with. Even though I'm hot-natured I like cooler weather not cold. In which that is what we have most of the time, but this week is just plain out cold. So where is the snow?
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales? No. It's worse after Christmas than after Thanksgiving. There's nothing I need that badly to fight the crazy people for.
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? Yes, we have church that night beginning at 9:00.
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January? Not sure its waiting on me. But I do have two plans for the new year. One, this weight is coming off, once and for all. I have a daughter that's nine and a grandaughter less than a year old and they need me healthy. The other is less stress, to try and stop worrying about things I can't change and leave them to God to change.
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.) Drama, there is always something crazy going on around here.
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know. Way too much, between posting, commenting, and reading. Probably when the kids are in school, and I'm alone some days almost 6 hours.
11. Who runs your household? We both do.
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010. To see all of my family and friends, happy, healthy, and living for the Lord.
Thanks Linda for hosting this Meme this year.