It's Wednesday so it's time again for random dozen . Linda does so well coming up with twelve new and interesting questions every week. More and more bloggers are joining in on the fun. Why don't you join us also? It's a great way to learn more about each other.
1. If you could master one sport, what would it be?
2. When you make a major purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make an informed decision? Unfortunately most times I go with my gut instinct. In some cases probably would have made a better decision if I had researched it and slept on it more.
3. There is an old kids' game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name?
So funny. Suzanne Pleasant
4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food?
That's a hard one. Give up chocolate, might just be detrimental to somebody.
5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference?
Well , I don't eat bananas. But I buy them a little green so they will finish ripening once I get home and for them to last until there all gone.
6. Your favorite tree is? I've never thought about it. Anything that blooms, don't care for something plain.
7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you? I would say 7, have learned quite a bit since I started blogging.
8. Has H1N1 touched your family?
no, fortunately it hasn't.
9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing? I'm told that I analyze alot. But I think I take things sometimes without questioning them enough.
10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala?
11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago?
There is a few that I have found on facebook. But we still don't chat much. Caught up on everything and then they are there if we need to email one another.
12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why? Express, hoping because they have fewer items it will go faster.