I'm joining Linda over at 2nd cup of coffee again this week for her random dozen. Join in it's fun.
1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share. Well it was considered Junior High School back then. lol I can't think of one.
2. What's your favorite Beatles song? Hard to pinpoint just one. Michael has Beatles Monopoly so when we've played it I would sing whatever I landed on. lol "Yesterday"
3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be? shorts and t-shirt
4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest? both, I enjoy cooking and baking for others, but once in a while it's nice to be the guest.
5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that? With technology advancing so much probably so. But I still like to curl up with a good book. Can find it right next to my cassette tapes. LOL
6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing? Experiencing, have to do it myself to learn.
7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?) cigarette smokers, gross, need I say more
8. Snacks. Salty or sweet? Most of the time sweet, ice cream. But both mised together is good too, M&M's and popcorn.
9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there? crochet hook
10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie? Cocktail.
11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle? I always buy the same brand so I don't think that would happen.
12. Your favorite Fall comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.) Food would be soup, and drink the colder it gets outside I love hot chocolate.