Monday, August 31, 2009

Baking Cookies

















This is how Makayla and I spent our Saturday afternoon. We tried a new recipe for Peanut Butter cookies. Yum!!!
I told Megan they still weren't like the ones I remember their Grandma making when we were younger. They would melt in your mouth. She told me I cooked them too long. That they need to still be soft in the middle when taken out of the oven. And let them finish cooking while there cooling.
Next is white chocolate chip cookies. So if anyone has a good recipe for them and wouldn't mind sharing please do. They are one of my step-daughters favorites and I promised her the next time they came down we would make them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and especially responding back to them. So please leave your email address instead of a no-reply format.
Have a blessed day!!