Friday, February 20, 2009

The Number 19

Hard to come up with anything to blog today. The only thing we're all thinking about these days is when will Megan have the baby.
Well she got her wish about yesterday. She wasn't born on the "19Th". Even though at this point I don't think she would really care. If you ask her about having the baby, she would tell you yesterday wouldn't have been too soon for her.
OK the "19Th" you ask?
I was born on November "19Th", which I would think was a good thing. Then their Dad and I got married on December "19Th". Enough said on that one. lol You will see why. Our divorce was final on July "19Th" seventeen years and three children later. Then he married their step-mom on January "19Th". I have also remarried but not on the "19Th", close the 20Th. But the rehearsal was on the "19Th". The date I chose would have been my Mom and Dad's "50Th" wedding anniversary, so to me there wasn't a more perfect date to pick.
And as Megan says try as they may. Her and Denny got married on May 5, 2007, add it up 5+5+2+7 = 19. lol
That's all the ones that I can think of. I'm sure if there's more Megan will be sure to let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and especially responding back to them. So please leave your email address instead of a no-reply format.
Have a blessed day!!