Thursday, December 10, 2009

Two more winners


The winner of the Embroidered T-shirt is Jamee.  Congratulations Jamee!!!!!   I will be emailing Tina and she will be in touch with you shortly to find out what size you need and where to send it.












Also the winner of the beautiful wooden ornament is The Church Lady.  I will be emailing Dawn and she should be in touch with you soon.

Congratulations to both of these winners.  Thank you to all that have entered my giveaways.  Two tomorrow, and three for Saturday.  So keep watching.  You don't want to miss any of them.

2 comments:

  1. HI Thena! Got your comment about winning. I am thrilled! My e-mail address is k.l.reynolds@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thena,

    Congratulations on the winners who are receiving some very special Christmas gifts!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and especially responding back to them. So please leave your email address instead of a no-reply format.
Have a blessed day!!